The day begins with visiting the Thingvellir valley which is quite a scenic place surrounded by natural beauty, the land here has been divided due to the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates separation. This valley is part of the UNESCO World Heritage and is known as the largest lake of fresh water in Iceland. This valley is also the pride of the people of Iceland as it is the birthplace of their longest standing parliament.
Next, the tourists are taken to visit the Geysir park known for the steaming and bubbling geothermal springs. As the tourists get near to the Strokkur Geyser their anticipation increases just as the geyser erupts without any warning to a height of 35 meters. Among the other things to do in Iceland is also a visit to the magnificent Golden Waterfall. Langjökull, the second largest glacier in Iceland melts
nd reaches Gullfoss where the water falls down 32 meters along with a thunderous roar. This spot is loved by visitors.
The tourists then head back to the prepare for their blue lagoon Iceland visit which is named among one of the wonders of the world. The blue lagoon tour offers the tourists with a first-hand experience to enjoy and experience the coming geothermal springs of Iceland. It is must-see while visiting Iceland as it is a perfect way to reflect over the breathtaking beauty of the island.
After the return from Reykjavik from the Golden Circle tour, remember that there is going to be a break of 1.5 hours before going towards the Blue Lagoon.
To have an experience of your lives hop on board now and join our tour package. We have fully sufficed busses equipped with WiFi and computer tablets. The tablet is there is to provide the visitors with complete information regarding the places as well as with an Audio Guide that is synced with GPS.
There are a total of 10 language choices available. The locals also help make the visitors comfortable upon their arrival and are also happy to deal with their queries regarding their country to provide them with a memorable experience. There is also a USB outlet provided with each seat to facilitate the passengers so that they can charge their devices.
Details of the Golden Circle Iceland and Blue Lagoon Tour
• For Price and availability see the booking window on the right.
• The tour is available throughout the year.
• No minimum of participants’ number required.
• 2 years age limit.
What You Should Bring?
The dressing should be according to the weather. When visiting Iceland it is almost smart to dress warm and bring along waterproof clothes. Iceland has unpredictable weather so you should always expect the unexpected. Tourist should bring along with them a waterproof jacket, pants, headwear, and gloves. Wear good quality outdoor shows.
Bring with you a towel and a bathing suit for the Blue Lagoon Tour.
It is recommended to bring your own headphone for the in-bus-audio-guide as they are likely to fit you best. The earphone is also sold on board if you forget to bring them you can buy them on board.
What is Included:
• Local guide
• Sights admission
• Free USB charger and WIFI for each seat
• In-bus-audio-guide in 10 different languages
• A mud mask made out of Silica
• One drink of your choice during the Blue Lagoon tour
• The trip starts from Reykjavik terminal with a 45-60 minutes ride to Þingvellir. A 15 minutes pit stop is given to get refreshments.
• Þingvellir National Park is the first tour site. Bring lunch with you as you will be here for a while to learn all about the Icelandic history.
• The next stop after Þingvellir National Park is the Geysir Hot Springs. It has hot water streams that erupt from the famous Strokkur Geyser.
• The next stop is the Gullfoss Waterfall.
• The journey back to Reykjavik terminal will be about 45 minutes and from there the tourists are lastly taken to the Blue Lagoon where the visitors get 3 hours t enjoy.
• With the destination Blue lagoon Buses, the tourists are brought back to Reykjavik.
Total distance covered during the tour is about 340 km or 210 miles.