Will you love to visit the local sights and enjoy horse riding in Iceland?, it is the beginning of our day 9:30 hours Horse Riding Golden Circle tour, combining horseback riding with our most in demand tour-the Golden Circle.
Once aggrandized in your life, remember you will reach the peak of excitement in your life. likewise, if you are adventurous by nature and feel excited about horseback riding, the arrival of this tour knocks at your door.
Consider how we meet your desires in Horse Riding Golden Circle tour as follows:
- You will start driving to Eldhestar riding center adjacent to Hyerageroi outskirt. At this spot, you will begin with a horseback riding tour.
- To understand the Icelandic horse, be aware that it is unique in the breed. In sturdiness and easy temperament, it has worldwide fame. Across the world, lovers of horse riding and tourism appreciate its fame.
- Due to this horse riding, you can visit the local sights scattered around the Golden Circle.
- At the farm Vellir, you will end your tour by tasting a light lunch.
- We will provide you further as follows: Bus fare, Guided tour 1.5 – 2 hours, guided riding tour, Protective helmet & light lunch, Pick up is operated by Eldhestar between 08:00 & 08:20. Please be ready at your designated pick up location when pick up starts. Professional local tour guide, Light lunch at Hotel Eldhestar (soup, bread etc.).
This tour begins in a new way.
To entertain yourself with a new kind of dramatic landscape, you will visit Geysir geothermal area. Further, you will fill your taste with the tour of an amazing itinerary.
You will enjoy visiting the following sources of amazement:
- Gullfoss: a waterfall, known as Golden Falls.
- Thingvellir National Park: Around the ancient Vellir parliament, a park with roots of touristic excitement. It also offers you a unique observation of geology and history.
- You will enjoy the horse riding on the excellent riding paths.
- Horse riding
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel booking 24 Hours or less before event, we will charge cancelation fee of 100%.
If you love nature and horses and have turned your mind, bear in mind to enjoy this horseback riding tour and the Golden Circle.
We will Charge the Full Cancelation fee.
Please note that we charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 Hours or less before event